Πέμπτη 14 Απριλίου 2016

THE FLAMINGO'S TEARS


Don't cry for me. You had me. Sometimes in life it is hard to say goodbye, though we know that we have to do it. There is no more alive thing than life itself and life demands change. And life is changing us. From the morning until night we are not the same persons. The day passed and has changed us. We became more mature or more corrupted. My mortal body that yesterday you touched, today became one day older, though I can't feel it. Don't cry for me because I changed. Don't cry for me because I'm alive. Just say goodbye to what I was and love me today for what I am. Today I am more beautiful, because I have lived one more day, good or bad, it doesn't count, it was one day of my life. 


And my love for you has changed too, today is grater and stroger, because it has survived one more day. And my soul is brighter of yesterday's knowledge. I don't cry for you because you changed, I say goodbye to your yesterday self and I love you today.
So don't cry, as a flamingo doesn't weap standing in one foot in the water, instead because today my cup of life is filled to the brim, come share it with me.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου